I am often asked the question: How do I change my home page to google? It is a very straightforward process to change your home page on your browser. Most people use whether Internet Explorer or Firefox, now, so the following steps will help you change your home page in whether browser you are using to Google.
If you are using Internet Explorer:
Samsung 19 Inch Lcd Monitor
- Launch Internet Explorer
- Click on the "Tools" tab. For Ie 7, it is now located on the right hand side of the screen
- A pop up window will open
- Click on the "General" tab
- Where it says "Home Page", then type in the Google website address
- Click Ok
If you are using Mozilla's Fire Fox:
- Launch your Fire Fox browser
- Click on the "Tools" tab. It will be at the top of the screen
- Scroll down and click on the "Options" button
- A pop up window will open
- Click on the "Main" tab
- At the top of the window, you will see a "Start up" section
- Ensure the section: When Firefox starts - says "Show my home page"
- In the blank below, then type in the Google website address
- Click Ok
The above formula is what I do if I want to change my home page to Google. And this can legitimately go for any other website as well. Just consequent the same steps, and change the website to anything website you want. Now, if your home page changes unexpectedly, then you have spyware or some other program on your computer development this happen. Only you should be the one to change your browser home page.
How Do I turn My Home Page To Google